Speech

Speech

Postby Janelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:57:23 am

Congrats to the both of you for making it this far! I'm not bitter whatsoever. Shit happens and it did. That's life and it's okay but no matter how you both made the final two you did it and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I'm typing this on my phone on my way to a funeral three hours from my house so it's not going to be all fancy. I have a couple questions for you each.

Luke:
(Insert song YouTube)

Sara:
(Insert song YouTube)

The songs above pretty much describe our relationship in the game I want you both to include a song that reminds you of our relationship in this game and include why it's fitting.

Pick a word just one for
Janelle

Re: Speech

Postby Janelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:58:17 am

Congrats to the both of you for making it this far! I'm not bitter whatsoever. Shit happens and it did. That's life and it's okay but no matter how you both made the final two you did it and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I'm typing this on my phone on my way to a funeral three hours from my house so it's not going to be all fancy. I have a couple questions for you each.

Luke:

Sara:

The songs above pretty much describe our relationship in the game I want you both to include a song that reminds you of our relationship in this game and include why it's fitting.

Pick a word just one for each of the jury members that fits them best. I don't want any explanation other than one word for each.

And lastly, if you were on the jury and I was in the final two with your partner sitting next to you - who would you vote for and why? Details.

That's it! Congrats.
Janelle

Postby Janelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:59:29 am

Can you add in the YouTube link to Collide to Luke where it says Luke: and then that maroon 5 song I was there for you song? It won't let me code it in on my phone.

And prevoting incase I can't make it. Thanks!
Janelle

Postby Janelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:00:54 am

Collide by Howie Day
Janelle

Postby Janelle » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:06:34 am

Actually change Luke's song to Counting Stars please.
Janelle

Return to Janelle