Candidate Debriefing

Candidate Debriefing

Postby Big Br▲ther » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44:19 pm

This is Big Brother,

To further assist you on your voting decisions, we are giving you a quick debriefing of the houseguests.

For the first time ever, Big Brother is allowing the viewing public to do its casting.

Who enters? You decide.

CANDIDATE BLD001 (aka: Belinda)
Spoiler: show

How much time can you devote to the game? What are your problem hours of the day?
About 90 percent of my day.

If confronted by a fellow housemate, what would your initial reaction be?
Deny. Deny. Deny. Then I would point out their hypocrisy and then push them to the point where they want the confrontation to end because they are the one who looks bad.

How would you like to be portrayed on the real show if you had the option?
Strategic, Competitive but non-threatening and Silly.

How do you think you would actually be portrayed?
Loud, Controversial and Intuitive because I am all of these things on a daily basis and I doubt any edit would make me look other wise.

What style of game play do you most respect?
I respect individual gameplay. As much as I would love for people to be honest and loyal I know that big brother is so much more than that and to come out on top you have to think about your own gameplay. I hate when people get stuck voting with the house or their alliance when it is not in the best interest of their game play.

What personality types do you typically get along with?
I am very easy to get along with so mostly everyone but with some people I have to grow on them. I tend to gravitate towards awkward people because I see myself in them.

CANDIDATE DNL002 (aka: Daniele)

A girl that's playing dumb, but actually has her finger on the pulse and only revealing herself to one or two people.

If not how I described above, probably some random girl. I was born in Spain and I do have a fiery temper (or as I like to call it "passionate temper"), so as much as I would want to tone that down, I think certain things (racism, ignorance & plain stupidity) would manage to get under my skin... and possibly kill my game.

What is your strategy going into the game?
Hang back for the first bit so my name isn't on people's lips when it comes to the first few noms, then start using info to make solid alliances.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
I've watched every season of BBUS, BBUK, BBAU & BBCAN. Sigh. Not something I'm proud of, but it might help me out in this game

CANDIDATE DRN003 (aka: Darnell)

I wouldn't back down from conflict, I can be argumentative at times. I'm confident that I would have the conversational skills required to come out on top.

Everyone's friend. I consider myself a trustworthy guy.

Maybe bossy. I naturally take the leadership role over any projects I'm working on. That could be viewed as a negative.

What personality types do you typically clash with?
Loud people. It's ok if I'm loud, but not ok if others are.

Take this opportunity to tell us anything about yourself that you would like us to know.
I would make this 100% more awesome, I think.

CANDIDATE DNS004 (aka: Dennis)

Have you played in other online games? If so, how many/what type?
I have never played in an online game before.

Which 3 "Big Brother" contestants match your personality the best and how?
Andy/Frankie or pretty much anybody with a great social game and a slightly flamboyant side to them.

As a genuinely good person with a great social game and a great strategic game. I would be OK with people thinking I am bad at competitions as long as they think I'm a genuine person who knows how to play the game.

I would probably be portrayed the same way as Andy or Frankie. Possibly a "rat" or "fake". However, I hope I wouldn't be portrayed that way.

Social, energetic, fun-loving, open-minded people. I usually freak out introverts, yet openly make friends with extroverts.

CANDIDATE DCK005 (aka: Dick)

Have you played in other online games? If so, how many/what type?
sweet mother of christ. I played in my first ORG in 2003. Ive probably played in over 50 orgs over the years. Ive played in probably every type of game you can imagine, BB, Survivor, Rw/RR challenge, Pirate Master, Endurance, Amazing Race, etc etc etc

Noone has the balls to confront me because i would bitch slap them and put them in their place. NOONE CONFRONTS ME

Like a borderline psychopath with a personality disorder. But also has a heart of gold... nah fuck that shit. I wanna be a badass.

To just be loud, obnoxious and try to have fun. I do win alot of challenges so that always helps too. If i can latch on to someone that has a decent social game, then that would help immensely. But i would rather stab my self in the face repeatedly than to have 1000 different mundane conversations with a bunch of boring cunts about where they go school and what they had for lunch, so fuck that.

I've basically been playing ORGS for fucking ever. I don't mean to brag but I have no doubt i will either the most controversial or entertaining player you cast. I am kind of a loose cannon when it comes to what i say to other players but I always follow the rules set by the hosts. If you are looking for a big personality that knows how to piss people off and shake things up, then I'm definitely your guy. If you'd rather take the safe approach and cast some boring asshole then no hard feelings and I wish you the best of luck.

CANDIDATE ERC006 (aka: Eric)

It depends about what. If it's something I lied about, Well I mean ofcourse I did! Why would I not? and I'd explain why I needed to do that for our games. If It's being called out by someone (publicly) then screw them They will get my wrath and go the fuck home. This game I don't plan on dealing with anyones shit.

Pretty much how Zach is being portrayed right now in BB16. I love the chaos and It's awesome to do that and still have people like you at the end of the day. Because I mean your not having the bullshit facade of being nice so when you stab everyone in the back at the end of the day they'll understand that you were a dick the whole time and they let you screw them.

Honestly, Probably that way but a bit more awkward. I would try and make the mistake of being nice to everyone first, but I'm sure if I played the way I wanted to and ad the power he has then I'd be right in his spot.

I FUCKING HATE people who have false entitlement. It's annoying when someone thinks there gods gift to earth, when they're not, or even when someone just thinks there awesome and they're terrible. I cant stand those kind of people and even though I'm guilty of that sometimes I always realize it and fix that shit. It's just gross.

I put a hell of a lot o time into these games. I make a ton of mistakes and I go out of my mind around half way through. I may not win but definitely guaranteed to satisfy.

CANDIDATE JEN007 (aka: Jen)

I would be pissed. I would confront them and try to expose them and call them out on things. Hopefully the other houseguests would take my side.

Probably as a shit stirrer. I would get bashed in confessionals and probably would be pretty oblivious on the show.

I respect openness but I also respect manipulation and ruthless backstabbing.

I get along with pretty high strung people. I like people who are positive but they have a negative streak.

I meet and talk to different kinds of people every day. I'm extremely good at being fake and pretending that I care about your life and your stories.

CANDIDATE JSC008 (aka: Jessica)

Fan favourite, loyal ally, loveable comic relief but still taken seriously as a contender to win

Doofus edit -> Gets shit together -> Redemption arc setup -> Tragic boot to fan outcry

Vocal but not confrontational. Tell the truth as much as possible and be prepared to lie but try to make the lies count and save them for when they actually matter. Be collaborative with other players, especially those in your alliance and don't be afraid to stand up for what's right. Think before you act and don't do things for drama's sake.

MAKE FRIENDS. Play the game for fun - it's a long haul so don't push myself too hard too soon. Know when to win comps and when to take a back seat. Don't get caught up in multiple alliances but don't be a floater either. Be patient and make the move when you see the move is there.

CANDIDATE JOE009 (aka: Joe)

The sarcastic, down to earth person. I don't want to be emotional, but I also don't want to be seen as crazy. I want to be someone well liked and enjoyed, even if I'm not the best player on the show.

Kind of the vulgar, critical, and aggressive person. I shit talk constantly, but I do play a very secretive and controlling game. I know how to manipulate people, but I also know how to fight with people...a lot.

People who believe in honesty and fairness.
Bitches and nasty people
People who think they own everyone else
Pretty much everyone and anyone

I am not loyal, friendly, or honorable. I will back stab, cheat and lie to the top. This is a game and I will win at any cost. If I have an alliance of four, and a fake side alliance...I may just take my side alliance to the Final 2 with me, but you'll never hear me tell anyone. I will have as many alliances as possible until I don't need them.

CANDIDATE KAL010 (aka: Kail)

Depends on the situation (public or private confrontation, what kind of confrontation, who is in power that week, have we had previous confrontations, etc.) but mostly likely I would try to get as much information from them as possible about what they were confronting me about and do my best to calm and ease whatever issue they have with me.

I think it really depends on the context of who else is in the house and what they bring out in me. I am very good at adapting my personality to work with other peoples so I would need to read the situation to figure out if it would be better to be outgoing or hold back a bit.

I tend to clash with people that are rude, abrasive, or disrespectful. It is also more difficult for me to connect with people who are very quiet/reserved.

My strategy going into the game would be to create a rapport with as many people as possible and get as much information as possible as to what is going on. I would want to hold back on winning HOH for at least the first few weeks so as not to stand out right away.

CANDIDATE KTY011 (aka: Kathreya)

What is your main motivation for playing?
TO WIN ! Also meet a people from whole world. Have fun of playing game, but in first place is win!

Make friends. And try to make three or four person alliance at beggining. It is importnat thing to feel safe in first weeks.

I'm not sure if I understand this question but let's go! I think I would like to be portayed as nice person, not as person who makes drama. I like watch drama in big brother house but I'm good how long I'm isn't in this drama. They put target on their back and make me more safe.

I'm girl and I need my own hero in game, like man who will be proteck me (showmance!). Also I prefer to get along with badasses because In the end one nice person in alliance could win!

Typical floater who don't want to make moves in game. I'm ready to destroy them! I don't like work with girl who think they are the best and can have everything. Also I can't go with ugly boys! xd

CANDIDATE LKE012 (aka: Luke)

Chris Wright. His awkward, withdrawn neuroticism and inability to confront people (outside the diary room, at least) resonates strongly with me. I'm a bit less patient than he is, though, and perhaps more willing to stand my own ground.
Freddie "Halfwit" Fisher. We both have sort of a just-go-with-it lackadaisical nature, punctuated by the occasional high-strung freakout. We both have idiosyncratic behavior that potentially drives people bonkers. And we both wanted to make out with Angel McKenzie.
And for the last one … I guess there are some slight shades of Ian Terry? But with less Aspergers, maybe.

I would dearly love to be the standoffish-but-coolheaded avatar of righteous justice who one-by-one destroys the obligatory Big Brother crazies and sociopaths.

Grodner would likely ignore me until my ignominious week three eviction (unanimous vote, natch). Actually no, I'd probably end up being portrayed as Ronnie Fucking Talbott.

Emotional vampires. Narcissists. People who are unwilling to consider that they may be wrong. People who are catty just to fit in. Self-aggrandizing douchelords. Passive-aggressive attention whores who constantly screech on Facebook about how they are SO SICK OF DRAMA … SO THAT DUMB BITCH JENNIFER HAD BETTER STEP AWF! People who repeat the same information over and over in a single conversation. Frankie Grande. Southern gossip queens. People who treat astrology as a science. Bigots. People who brag about how they don't read. People who refuse to learn about things outside their own country. People with weird paraphilias (I know this is judgmental—I'm working on it). People who willingly associate themselves with shrieking fandoms. Cold, snobbish librarians. Humorless people.

I have a lot of feelings.

CANDIDATE MKE013 (aka: Mike)

What is your main motivation for playing?
I want this to be a practice for big brother, and to challenge myself because honestly, I love to win.

Which 3 "Big Brother" contestants are your favorite and why?
I really liked Jase and Jesse mainly for the entertainment value. I could also name a few girls I didnt mind either...i'm lookin at you bb14 jessie

I get along with anyone. I might not like them, but you bet your ass they LOVE me. If they don't, they wont be in the house anymore

I plan on winning the first HoH, and then use that to get an alliance. After that I will try to get a side alliance with one person and take them to the finals. I am absolutely sure I will get to the finals.

I am a cocky asshole. Honestly I know it. The reason i'm so cocky is that I am just too good at things. Everytime I do something, I succeed at it, and all that does is boost my ego. I have watched Big brother ever since season 1. Im not that great at remembering what happened each season but I remember season one had a one legged dude. Anyways I would be absolutely shocked if I didnt win this. If you want someone to come in this house and DOMINATE the competition pick me, bet on me, Profit.

CANDIDATE RCH014 (aka: Rachel)

Maybe I'd say Kalia (BB13). She was not my favorite but we're both stand up people. The second maybe Libra because I can get loud when I'm agrivated... YIKES! The third is possibly Kathy because I feel like I could be nice to everyone if I can control my inner Libra...

Tell the truth! No point in lying and making more of a mess! Be honest and maybe people can forgive and forget! But I'd also try to bring up a few things about the person who confronted me...

People who think they're strong, have no emotions, people who think they know everything, and NEGATIVES! No thank you! I will try to get along but if they don't do the same then it's a big BYE for them!

I love floaters. Many people underestimate them! It's a great social gameplay! I also love people like Sabrina! Able to manipulate! And of course people like Rachel and underdogs...AMAZING.

I can't say I have a strategy! Just go in as myself, be who I am! If that gets me evicted first then that sucks! If that gets me to win then YAY! I'll figure it out as I go! Ha ha ha!

CANDIDATE REX015 (aka: Rex)

match my personality? right now? given my more fiery disposition i'm feeling a zach. but i'd probably play to play it like a dr. will while ending actually playing like memphis. or a combo of all three.

console them to their face and push/deflect blame off on others while simultaneously slamming people behind their back. tired of trying to be nice.

nerds. people that can relate to not being kewl growing up. board gamers 4 life, yo. yup, i'm hip.

win. period. there is no more to it this time, i was too rigged before, need to be flexible. need to bend, not break. while winning.

um. i'm way more impatient than last time where i was really taking the time to impress you, so, whatever. So, take that, add more frustration and less feels for others. bottom line, it'd be a sin to not have me in isolated. you're welcome in advance.

CANDIDATE SRA016 (aka: Sara)

I would put on a happy face and not say a word.... until it was time for either damage control or demolition time - letting the cat out of the bag.

If I were on the real show as myself, I would either be really loved or really hated - no in-between. I'm very frank and like to showcase my thoughts and feelings, but I have a very kind and sweet side to me. I'm a caring person until I get screwed over - then it's a world war with whomever.

I think I would probably be loved the first part of the season, then hated after I have my first big blow-up. I'd grow irritated once I had to stick around with people I was forced to like.

This is actually a hard question because I want to say lying always helps someone win the game... most of the time. But when it comes down to it, I would prefer seeing someone who actually played the game but in more of a honest and decent way - winning competitions, deals, a great alliance to help along the way.
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Re: Candidate Debriefing

Postby Big Br▲ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52:31 am

Feel free to comment on what you read in this thread/campaign for your favorites :)
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br❤ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30:32 pm

Please put dick and Sarah in the game. I just predict sooo much drama with them when he backstage someone.

Also someone get Dennis in. I look f oreward to seeing a newbie get a taste of what things are like.
Big Br❤ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06:38 pm

Do you love it?
Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder624 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15:53 pm

I like Eric because he seems a lot like me! Chaotic, but not too much of a tryhard like DIck seems to be.

But omg I just read Joe's thing and he sounds even more perfect.

Idk if Kathreya is in shtick or not but omg either way cast her, especially if that's the way that person actually talks. :lol:

Luke sounds entertaining and verbose. I think he'll be interestingly moody!

Those were the stand-outs for me.
SuperFeeder624
Super Feeder

Identity: nationpower

Postby Big Br▲ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19:03 pm

SuperFeeder624 (nation)... You can cast her by giving her your vote to get her in the house!
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:23:31 pm

We had so many amazing applicants this season, narrowing it down to this was very tough. I'm very happy with this bunch.
Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:36:10 am

Dick's ID is obvious as fuck.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity: TheOneSurvivor

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:40:48 am

I'm just going to read these and do a quick assessment on each of them now cause I know if I put it off then I'm never going to do it icon_lol
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Postby Big Br▲ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:41:22 am

SuperFeeder69 wrote:Dick's ID is obvious as fuck.

I've never heard of him, fyi.
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42:17 am

Big Br▲ther wrote:
SuperFeeder69 wrote:Dick's ID is obvious as fuck.

I've never heard of him, fyi.

Yeah, I doubt TOS knows him. Nice try though.
Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42:52 am

how do we vote? Also...

I already have favourites <3
SuperFeeder3001
Super Feeder

Identity: PDC/STRANDED GODDESS ASHLEY <3

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43:30 am

FUCK.

I thought Dick was StrandedPete/Vytas LOL
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Postby Big Br▲ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44:20 am

SuperFeeder3001 wrote:how do we vote? Also...

I already have favourites <3

Other thread.
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:47:57 am

SuperFeeder69 wrote:FUCK.

I thought Dick was StrandedPete/Vytas LOL

Lol not even Aras has been ORGing that long.
SuperFeeder3001
Super Feeder

Identity: PDC/STRANDED GODDESS ASHLEY <3

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:57:43 am

Belinda- She seems cool. The fact that she's willing to make moves and not do what the house wants all the time tells me I should put her in.

Daniele- She seems like she wants to play up the dumb archetype, which I'm not a fan of cause it's something a lot of people do in ORGs.

Darnell- He's alright as well. The fact that he hates it when people get loud when he says it's fine if he gets loud then that just shows me he's a self-absorbed cunt who everyone is going to hate.

Dennis- FUCK RATS. I hate that type of gameplay but every season of Big Brother must have a rat so I guess he should he put in. I don't think I'd vote for him though.

Dick- If he doesn't get put in then I'm not lurking this shit. His Bio is entertainment GOLD.

Eric- I also will be extremely pissed if he doesn't get put in. He's there for chaos and chaos is what makes a game amazing.

Jen- She seems like the biggest bitch. I love her. She should go in.

Jessica- I get good vibes from her.

Joe- Comes across as the wannabe mastermind, another archetype every season of BB has.

Kail- Boring.

Kathreya- No. Just No.

Luke- I love him. He has that witty humor that I love.

Mike- Cocky Douchebag. He should be entertaining though.

Rachel- Boring.

Rex- Can't get a good read on him, but he seems interesting enough.

So basically, as long as some combo of Rachel/Kathreya/Kail/Danile is not voted into the house I'll be cool with it.

Although, if this is anything like Big Brother, I would say they're all going in and this voting process has something to do with a twist.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:59:52 am

Oops forgot one:

Sara- Boring

lol
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Postby SuperFeeder2003 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03:30 pm

only skimmed it.
But I know Dick and Eric are getting in.
erryone loves em
SuperFeeder2003
Super Feeder

Identity: Very Cool Cat/ Ralph

Postby SuperFeeder1991 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:56:54 pm

LiveFeeder0007 wrote:
Also someone get Dennis in. I look f oreward to seeing a newbie get a taste of what things are like.

I'm with you on this. I love watching noobs play in orgs

#LetDennisIn
SuperFeeder1991
Super Feeder

Identity: gerbil_george

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30:11 pm

I guarantee you they'll all get in, Big Brother is always about expect the unexpected and I expect the same case here.

Plus it would be a total dick move to have someone believe they're playing in this only to find out that they're actually not.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Next

Return to Hampster Hut