[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
Isolated • View topic - Candidate Debriefing

Candidate Debriefing

Candidate Debriefing

Postby Big Br▲ther » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44:19 pm

This is Big Brother,

To further assist you on your voting decisions, we are giving you a quick debriefing of the houseguests.

For the first time ever, Big Brother is allowing the viewing public to do its casting.

Who enters? You decide.

Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Re: Candidate Debriefing

Postby Big Br▲ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52:31 am

Feel free to comment on what you read in this thread/campaign for your favorites :)
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br❤ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30:32 pm

Please put dick and Sarah in the game. I just predict sooo much drama with them when he backstage someone.

Also someone get Dennis in. I look f oreward to seeing a newbie get a taste of what things are like.
Big Br❤ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:06:38 pm

Do you love it?
Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder624 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15:53 pm

I like Eric because he seems a lot like me! Chaotic, but not too much of a tryhard like DIck seems to be.

But omg I just read Joe's thing and he sounds even more perfect.

Idk if Kathreya is in shtick or not but omg either way cast her, especially if that's the way that person actually talks. :lol:

Luke sounds entertaining and verbose. I think he'll be interestingly moody!

Those were the stand-outs for me.
SuperFeeder624
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby Big Br▲ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19:03 pm

SuperFeeder624 (nation)... You can cast her by giving her your vote to get her in the house!
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:23:31 pm

We had so many amazing applicants this season, narrowing it down to this was very tough. I'm very happy with this bunch.
Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:36:10 am

Dick's ID is obvious as fuck.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:40:48 am

I'm just going to read these and do a quick assessment on each of them now cause I know if I put it off then I'm never going to do it icon_lol
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby Big Br▲ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:41:22 am

Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br★ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42:17 am

Big Br★ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:42:52 am

how do we vote? Also...

I already have favourites <3
SuperFeeder3001
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43:30 am

FUCK.

I thought Dick was StrandedPete/Vytas LOL
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby Big Br▲ther » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:44:20 am

Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby SuperFeeder3001 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:47:57 am

SuperFeeder3001
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:57:43 am

Belinda- She seems cool. The fact that she's willing to make moves and not do what the house wants all the time tells me I should put her in.

Daniele- She seems like she wants to play up the dumb archetype, which I'm not a fan of cause it's something a lot of people do in ORGs.

Darnell- He's alright as well. The fact that he hates it when people get loud when he says it's fine if he gets loud then that just shows me he's a self-absorbed cunt who everyone is going to hate.

Dennis- FUCK RATS. I hate that type of gameplay but every season of Big Brother must have a rat so I guess he should he put in. I don't think I'd vote for him though.

Dick- If he doesn't get put in then I'm not lurking this shit. His Bio is entertainment GOLD.

Eric- I also will be extremely pissed if he doesn't get put in. He's there for chaos and chaos is what makes a game amazing.

Jen- She seems like the biggest bitch. I love her. She should go in.

Jessica- I get good vibes from her.

Joe- Comes across as the wannabe mastermind, another archetype every season of BB has.

Kail- Boring.

Kathreya- No. Just No.

Luke- I love him. He has that witty humor that I love.

Mike- Cocky Douchebag. He should be entertaining though.

Rachel- Boring.

Rex- Can't get a good read on him, but he seems interesting enough.

So basically, as long as some combo of Rachel/Kathreya/Kail/Danile is not voted into the house I'll be cool with it.

Although, if this is anything like Big Brother, I would say they're all going in and this voting process has something to do with a twist.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:59:52 am

Oops forgot one:

Sara- Boring

lol
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder2003 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:03:30 pm

only skimmed it.
But I know Dick and Eric are getting in.
erryone loves em
SuperFeeder2003
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder1991 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:56:54 pm

SuperFeeder1991
Super Feeder

Identity:

Postby SuperFeeder69 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30:11 pm

I guarantee you they'll all get in, Big Brother is always about expect the unexpected and I expect the same case here.

Plus it would be a total dick move to have someone believe they're playing in this only to find out that they're actually not.
SuperFeeder69
Super Feeder

Identity:

Next

Return to Hampster Hut