Cast Reveal

Re: Cast Reveal

Postby Belinda » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:54:37 am

Darnell wrote:I FEEL THE LOVE (too lazy to quote my write-up)

I will miss some of you because even if I was Darnell, I was sometimes breaking character and just being myself (sometimes, a few times with Belinda, and I think with Dani it was like all the time). KEEP IN TOUCH. Some of you. Not all. JK.

This is very nice.
Belinda

Postby Darnell » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:50:28 pm

Where is everyone hanging out. I MISS SOME PEOPLE. Shit's boring without this game now.
Darnell

Postby Darnell » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:52:46 pm

Hit me up at that site they are advertising up there ^

Or at FE (http://www.ndimforums.com/fe/forummain.asp) - Raptor

or even on reddit - raptork

and we can stir shit up in another game sometimes icon_mml
Darnell

Postby Dennis » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:25:46 pm

Luke wrote:Sorry I had a boner for getting you out, Dennis. You worried me. icon_sad

Wow I hate that I forgot about all of this until just now, so ignore my postponed excitement, but Goddamn was this fun. Hopefully, if I manage to make it into any future seasons of any similar game, I'll actually know what I'm doing for the next time.

Yeah, it wasn't that I was trying to be sneaky, because I thought I actually did have alliances with people. Mostly Danielle, who if you read my DRs, I was pretty clingy too and thought she was the real deal. The joke was on me.

Also, Sara, you definitely deserved the win. I called it from the time I was evicted. You knew what you were doing and it was clear from the beginning. Congrats!
Dennis
Evictee

Previous

Return to Finale