Eviction 5 - Dennis

Evicted Houseguests Interviews

Eviction 5 - Dennis

Postby Big Br▲ther » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:55:16 pm

Welcome Dennis, sorry to see you go!

Did you enjoy your time in the house, how are you feeling now?
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Re: Eviction 5 - Dennis

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:59:20 pm

Not gunna lie BB, Idk if dennis is gunna be attending.
Mike
Evictee

Postby Joe » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01:22 pm

Dennis, who were you closer to: Kail or Kathreya? You all seemed super close with one another, the rest of us never got a PM from you!
Joe
Evictee

Postby Mike » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:02:13 pm

Dennis, who do you think is going to win Isolated and why is it Luke?
Mike
Evictee

Postby Dennis » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:28:03 pm

I had no idea everyone assumed I was so boring, so you can go ahead and scroll away from this interview now, as it'll probably be boring as well. All of the housemates who said how boring I was in their evictions never took the time to get to know me. I could go back and count how many people contacted me initially rather than the other way around, but it couldn't have been more than three. I didn't end up in any of these powerhouse alliances even after proving myself in the initial competition to get our keys to the house, and it fucked me over. The only person who had my back through to the end was Janelle, and I was sad to see that Daniele didn't respect me as much as I respected her. Thus is big brother.

Joe, keep your backhanded questions to yourself. At least I didn't go out in some blazing ring of trechary. I really did go in there to play an honest game and I did.

If I had to guess, I'd say Sara has the best chance of winning and not Luke. In most competitions she's in, she's at the top. The only reason she didn't have this HoH was because she threw it to him. When she needs to pull out a win, she won't hesitate to.

Also side note, fucking laughing my ass off at Daniele voting to evict me and then playing the goodbye message like she didn't. Guess she didn't realize I could see everything, loser.

I'll be happy to answer any more questions pertaining to my boring self, boring gameplay, and innate lack of entertainment value. Bring 'em on, bitches.
Dennis
Evictee

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:56:17 am

Ayyyyyy. Dennis showed up!
Ok real question. Why didn't you try to make any alliance's or at least some close friends? I can't read pms. But from what everyone is saying, you were kind of a loner. I know when i was in the house you didnt talk much game with me. Was there any point where you were like "fuck, I should try to get something together with someone"?
Mike
Evictee

Postby Dennis » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30:25 am

If you go back and read my little game introduction that I saw somewhere in these feed/evicted only boards, you'll learn that this was my first time at ever playing a game like this. I went in believing that any alliance bigger than a duo would get too out of control due to the nature of this rendition of BB, and not being able to keep an eye on people. This is why I worked to form strong duo connections with people like Janelle and Danielle. I can't find anything in Janelle's diary rooms that suggests she wasn't fond of me working with her, so I guess that was my one true alliance in the house. Daniele I thought enjoyed me, but she too thought it was slimy. I guess I wasn't a part of these big alliances and that meant I was not to be trusted, but I was never asked to be. People said that I never talked, but that wasn't true. I wasn't as active on the boards persay because frankly, they don't add anything to the game, and it's usually just Darnell being annoying and I didn't want to involve myself with any of that. If I ever get the chance to play this game again, I'll know small alliances aren't necessarily you're best bet.

Everyone wonders who I would've nominated had I got HoH, and this may sound like bs because I've had the time to read through things, but I would've nominated Rex and Luke. Rex tried really hard to sway me during one of these evictions, and it was clear with the way he was saying things that he was smily as hell. Luke, I genuinely did believe was inactive, because much like me, HE DOESN'T POST ON THE BOARDS MUCH. Some people get away with it, though, and obviously I don't. He went on to post a PM I sent him upon getting HoH and called it a 'backhanded compliment' for saying I was glad he had come back from inactivity, which wasn't even a backhanded compliment. I literally had not seen him or heard from him for days, and we did talk at one point. Some of them say I never talked to them, but they also never talked to me. But they can't recognize that it's a two way street and that helps them justify it within themselves I suppose.

Also for clarification, I have to leave my building every day around 10:30 to walk to the adjacent building on campus and turn in something, so I wasn't around when I got evicted from the house. Thus, I also wasn't around to give a departure message, which people just said "Oh, didn't speak as usual." I mean I'm not saying that they're wrong necessarily, but I just wanted to clarify why I seemed bitter or rude on the way out. It's a game, and I can only be mad at myself. I do know that they all made a terrible decision tonight, because there are so many bigger snakes in the game right now, and with my unbiased stance in the house, why didn't they just use me to do their dirty work? I'll never know.
Dennis
Evictee

Postby Big Br❤ther » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:41:56 am

Dennis, i just want to explain since yoyr new to orgs activity isn't necessarily posting in the forum but regular pms. Good try in the game though. These games are hard since you can only keep things so close to your chest before people dont know where your heads at.
Big Br❤ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br❤ther » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:42:12 am

Dennis, i just want to explain since yoyr new to orgs activity isn't necessarily posting in the forum but regular pms. Good try in the game though. These games are hard since you can only keep things so close to your chest before people dont know where your heads at.
Big Br❤ther
Big Brother

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:03:07 am

That's what I was trying to get my point across before I got eliminated. They kept eric in instead of me when I was loyal to pretty much all the people I made alliance's with. I guess I just became too scary or something according to all their diary rooms. Which obviously didn't make sense because I couldn't get the votes to stay. I didn't know where your head was at either though dennis.

And the reason luke isn't called out is because he is very active with pm's. Or at least with me he was.

If you could say final words to the house, what would they be?
Mike
Evictee

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:47:59 am

Dennis, I want to apologize for my previous joking questions, as I genuinely wasn't sure if you were returning. In all honesty, I respect your honest game but leaving in a blaze of fire is just so much fun!

Real question: Besides Sara, what are your beliefs of the other remaining houseguests? Who deserves to be there, and who doesn't?
Joe
Evictee

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:08:32 am

Joe wrote:Who deserves to be there, and who doesn't?

Mike. Belinda.
Mike
Evictee

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:33:17 am

Mike wrote:
Joe wrote:Who deserves to be there?

Mike.

You misspelled Eric...or Joe
Joe
Evictee

Postby Dennis » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:26:46 am

If you could say final words to the house, what would they be?

If I was such a threat, why didn't you pull me into your alliances so I could be a threat to others goddammit.

Besides Sara, what are your beliefs of the other remaining houseguests? Who deserves to be there, and who doesn't?

If people didn't think I was playing, Jesus fucking Christ on a bed of crackers - what did they think about Belinda? Snoozefest 2k14.

I don't like Darnell nor Rachel's game, and I think it would've been easy to get them out under the pretenses of their feuding. Neither of them seem worth much.

I don't think Rex, Eric, Daniele, or Jen will be there much longer. If I had to call a final few, I'd say Sara, Luke, Jessica, and Janelle. I haven't gone through all of the diary room scheming and what not yet though, so odds are everyone hates Janelle or something and she'll go soon as well, who knows. If they're smart, they'll get Luke out as soon as possible.
Dennis
Evictee

Postby Big Br❤ther » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:41:33 am

Dennis wrote:If I was such a threat, why didn't you pull me into your alliances so I could be a threat to others goddammit.

I'm sure you've read it by now but they saw you as a threat because they didn't know where your head was at.
Big Br❤ther
Big Brother

Postby Big Br▲ther » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:44:06 pm

Daniele wrote:Dennis, If you're seeing this, it means I totally failed. I'm so sorry for not using the veto. I thought we had this. Hope you come back into the game... asap!

Eric wrote:Dennis- Bye

Janelle wrote:Dennis, so sad you left. I wish it were Jessica. She sucks.

Jen wrote:Dennis, who even are you? You were incredibly boring and I'm glad you're getting the FUCK out of my house. Cya on the other side.

Luke wrote:Dennis, I kind of regret this now that I've read your final plea, but the deed is done. You seem like a super nice guy. icon_sad

I don't think the air of mystery had so much to do with the fact that we didn't talk game, but the fact that all of our conversations felt like small-talk? I know it's difficult to get to know people when we're hiding behind aliases like this, but your personality and feelings were totally unreadable to me for whatever reason.

And from a gameplay perspective, you were literally on no one's radar and I knew you could easily go really far; that's why I had to take this opportunity to nominate you. Best of luck, and I hope once the aliases are gone we can actually get to know one another!

Rachel wrote:Dennis: Dennis, I'm hoping you don't see this, but if you do I hope you know that I voted to keep you. Love you lots! <3

Rex wrote:I like you Dennis, a lot more than Darnell. I think you're playing a great under the radar honest game, Darnell is being a rude, loud target. I think you're pretty damn good at challenges, I don't feel the same for Darnell. It's for all those reasons I'm voting you out of the house tonight. Sorry man. I really did like talking to you. Think this is just the best move for me.

Sara wrote:Hey Dennis. Sorry it went down like this. I wish we had spoken more and gotten a better chance to connect.
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Postby Mike » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:01:39 pm

Salt in the wounds BB
Mike
Evictee

Postby Dennis » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:25:16 pm

Luke's final statement still makes a lot of sense, but something still just irks me about how one-sided it all was as far as me talking game goes, because none of them initiated or reciprocated it, but maybe that's just how this game works. I like Rex's quote on me being a better competition person than Darnell who immediately turned around to win HoH. All's fair in love and war.
Dennis
Evictee

Postby Joe » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:06:53 pm

At least most of yours were respectful. Mine were all mean. Fuck those guys
Joe
Evictee

Postby Big Br▲ther » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:01:11 pm

Please check the Live Updates thread for a special twist!
Big Br▲ther
Big Brother

Return to Bit on the Side